Sunday, April 23, 2006

Pictures from the happiest place on earth!!

I'm just going to post pictures. If you want tons of details, check out Matthew's blog :)

Fireworks at Epcot














Posing at the Beach Club Resort














Matthew, Me, and Jeff taking a break














Jeff and I















Grandma, Me, Matthew, and Jeff riding the Monrail















The family at lunch
















Matthew and I at the pool















Jeff, Me, and Mom posing with Goofy!
















Peeking through at the Living Seas, Epcot















Matthew and I at Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
















Matthew and I at Morocco, Epoct's World Showcase





















Brian and I at the pool















Sitch Hands :)
















Dinner with the Family at Germany, Epcot's World Showcase
















M
agic Kingdom fireworks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home