Saturday, February 11, 2006

Right on Target !

Matthew and I just came from Target. We did a lot of browsing but a little bit of shopping. We might be moving back to Rochester this fall so I've been looking for stuff for the apartment. I always think and plan ahead when I'm excited :) Anyways, target has thousands of nice stuff and it's at a good price too. It's amazing! There's so many things that I want. Decorated for the place, kitchen stuff, bed and bath. I've already decided on a color theme for each room :) Stale, dusty blue for the living room with some bold black furniture and curtains. Silver and black for the bathroom. Orange and white for the bedroom. And turquoise blue for the kitchen. I know I'm getting ahead of myself and probably will be broke before school starts but if I do get accepted into the masters program, we'll be there for two years so might as well make it look and feel like home, not some college pad. We'll be grad school students, sophisticated and all :) Got to live like it!

Here are just a few things that I really like ...



































5 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

The spell checker wasn't working. And if anybody knows me, I'm not the world's greatest speller :p

9:08 PM  
Blogger Laural said...

oooh nicce. :) did you see Target's new clothing line by Luella?



and you can still be sophisticated even when you spell it wrong. Sophisticated people do not correct other sophisticated people. ;)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Thanks for sticking up for me ;)

I just checked the Luella line out online. Looks great.. and it's cheap too. That's always a good thing :)

We should go shopping there together :)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Wow, the bedding looks very pretty!

1:57 PM  
Blogger FrecklesFly said...

I loved Target's stuffs, honestly but I hated working there as they pay so low! heh.... hey dont worry about spelling because many of HEARING people have that problem and so far, we are abit better speller than them due to our limitness. :) Everyone are humans and NO ONE are perfect!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home